CMA CGM A LEADING SHIPPING LINE IN THAILAND
Headquarted in Bangkok, CMA CGM Thailand operates 30 weekly calls connecting Thailand to 50 services worldwide, including 11 Intra Asia Services, 4 to Oceania and Pacific Islands, 11 to Americas, 11 to Europe and Med, 9 to Africa and 5 to Middle East/Gulf.
As a leading Shipping Line in Thailand, CMA CGM is constantly working on its product enhancement and as such has deployed in 2015 direct call from Laem Chabang to East Africa. More recently and as part of Ocean Alliance in April 2016 CMA CGM Thailand launched a direct service linking Thailand to US West Coast with the fastest transit time and reliable operations through its fleet of CMA CGM vessels.
Ocean Alliance also permitted to improve its services to/from North Europe and Mediterranean with a wider coverage and optimized transit times.
CMA CGM Thailand offers a large range of Shipping and Intermodal solutions covering containers accessibility to and from ICD Lat Krabang, multiple weekly barge and feeder sailings from Bangkok PAT and Private wharfs, as well as Laem Chabang and Songkhla.
CMA CGM IN THAILAND
- 160 dedicated Experts
- 50 Worldwide services
- 30 direct weekly calls
- 3 ports of call
- 4 offices - Bangkok, Bangkok PAT, Laem Chabang, Songkhla (Sub Agent)
OCEAN ALLIANCE IN THAILAND:
- Key service JAX, from Laem Chabang to Los Angeles and Oakland with 19 days Transit time, fastest in the market and 100% of the fleet operated by CMA CGM
- Direct Import Service on Columbus Suez from US East Coast (Halifax, New York, Norfolk, Savannah) to Laem Chabang for a faster and reliable experience, with 38 days from Savannah to Laem Chabang
- An extensive offer to North Europe with new calls at Wilhelmshaven and fastest service from LCH to Southampton in 25 days and Le Havre in 24 days
- Largest coverage of North Africa via Malta with 13 dedicated feeders
- Improved service to Adriatic with a unique call into Venice on Phoex (27 days from LCH)
- A Newly revamped Feedering set up offering multiple weekly feeder sailings from all ports as well as Intermodal from ICD Lat Krabang and barge connections from Bangkok ports to Laem Chabang
CMA CGM THAILAND: WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- On time equipment supply with multiple empty pick up locations
- 100% CMA CGM operated Empty Depot in Laem Chabang, dedicated to servicing Group customers
- Intermodal connections by Barge/Rail/Truck to/from Lat Krabang
- Multiple weekly feeder sailings from Bangkok/Laem Chabang/Songkhla and In House feeder options
- Presence in all Thailand Ports Bangkok, Laem Chabang, Songkhla
- A Front office team of 46 Sales Trade dedicated and 61 Customer Service and Documentation
- A Reefer dedicated team
- ONE STEP FURTHER:
- Ecommerce full package: Schedules and Tariffs, Bookings and SI, Loading Confirmation and Notifications, Arrival Notices and Invoices
- Unique Carrier offering Cargo Protection through Institute Cargo Clauses
- Project Cargo expertise for all your OOG and Break Bulk shipments